Closed DUI One Piece Fleece Undergarment Size M

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greeniguana

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
$100 shipped, OBO.

This sucker is toasty....! Way too much for Florida. I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to use it.

I'm 5'10", 160lbs and the Medium size undergarment fits me perfectly. The suit is clean and very good condition. I don't know what weight the fabric is, but it's 2 layers. I put calipers on one folded layer for reference.

20201021_081904.jpg
20201021_090814.jpg

Attachments

• 20201021_081705.jpg
    20201021_081705.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 49
hi greeniguana, this sold yet? How old is this fleece undergarment? Might this DUI suit be equivalent to their most recent Duotherm 300, which is the double layer of 150 fleece?

I still have it. Not sure of age. The suit it came with was from 1999. It doesn't look like it got much use. I tried using it once, but its just too hot for me. I don't know enough about under garments to comment on equivalency. I just know I'll never use it in FL :^)

I just measured me and I’m easily a large. I’m new to dry suit diving, still gathering the new gear and have been hunting for an entry level undergarment but...i also can’t ignore fit. Good luck to you!

Yes, sold. apologies for not updating.

Back
Top Bottom