For Sale DUI FLX Extreme Dry Suit in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GFuterfas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I quit diving locally several years ago, and would like to sell my dry suit. It's a beautiful DUI FLX Extreme in really good condition, charcoal grey. Breaks my heart to sell it but it's really just been sitting in a bag for too long.

Asking $1500, which is less than half what I paid. It's a custom fit suit, but probably similar to a men's Medium Tall. I'm 6'0" tall, 165 lbs.

The suit has everything: Halcyon Pockets, P-Valve, Zip Seals (neck and wrist), High Profile exhaust valve, dry gloves, Turbo Soles (size 11?) and reinforced crotch and knees.

The neck seal feels good.

I can also throw in my undergarments if you want.

I prefer to sell locally in Los Angeles, especially since I'd like you to try it on first to make sure it fits. As-Is, cash only, local pickup in Los Angeles near Pico\La Cienega.

Thanks for looking!
-Graham

IMG_1322.jpg IMG_1323.jpg IMG_1324.jpg IMG_1325.jpg IMG_1326.jpg IMG_1327.jpg IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1329.jpg

How does it fit, err "width" wise. I'm 6'0 and 190 with a bit of a beer belly. Just wondering if this would work for me.

Hi, I can try putting it on and see how much extra room there is. I haven't worn it in a while. Do you know what undergarments you plan to use? I can include my Fourth Element Arctics, and they're not horrible, but they've seen better days. Give me a day or so to try it on, since I don't have time to do it tonight. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom