dui fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe R.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just bought a C 200 crushed neoprene drysuit. I am concerned whether my Mares avanti plano fins will fit the 'rock boots'. Has anyone dealt with this? Should I plan on diving w/o the boots or musst I spring for new drysuit fins?:confused:

Joe, to be honest, no one can answer this but YOU: try on the boots with the fins you have & see whether they fit.

If it's any consolation, Quattros have a very wide foot pocket & tend to fit a wide range of boots. Pearce has no problems with his Rockboots (size 10) and Extra Large Quattros.

Good luck!

~SubMariner~

The fins you have are known for having generous foot pockets. I know that those fins will fit fine with DUI's regular hard boot (not the rock boot).

you didn't say your shoe size. With my Viking drysuit, my old fins would not fit (this includes some Mares Avantis, Scubapro Jets, Scubapro twin jets). I had to get turtles, which have a HUGE footpocket. They are knockoffs of Jets). I think they are made by IDI, bet Bob3 has some.

Hi Joe R.

SubMariner said all that need be said. The only one who can answer your question is you.

Dive Safe .........................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom