dui demotour is da bomb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUDMANOK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
just got back from a dui demotour at Beaver Lake ,Arkansas and all I can say is it was great. Helpful people well organized and some great products for drysuit divers.

no sales pressure just here try our suits and accessories see what you think.

for $15 dollars it was money well spent. The cap you get would cost more than that:D (i really love that cap)

Thanks for a great time.

I went on Sunday. It was fun, but I realize I need a lot more time in a drysuit in order to be comfortable. I was quite anxious. Between that and being a bit overweighted, I burnt through my air pretty quickly. I'll definitely give it a go again next year.

Ya I had a good time other than the long entry wait to get in and just getting our group ready ..now that was something getting five buddy's ready all at the same time was something in new suits but we all made it!

And yes the hat is really kool but my wife stole it!

Planning to go this weekend in Gloucester.

Yes that cap is a winner. I wore it one day coming hme from clear springs TX after a demo day and got stopped by a local cop. He found no humour in the hat. apparently thought it said DUI test DRIVER. Cap promoting drunk driving. Got away with a warning, so all ended well.

just got back from a dui demotour at Beaver Lake ,Arkansas and all I can say is it was great. Helpful people well organized and some great products for drysuit divers.

no sales pressure just here try our suits and accessories see what you think.

for $15 dollars it was money well spent. The cap you get would cost more than that:D (i really love that cap)

Thanks for a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom