DUI Delta BC....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfrye45

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok here is my question... I own a DUI Delta BC with a 70 pound bladder in it... I called Scubatoys to find out if I could get a new Bladder about a 35 or 40 pound for this bc.. I was told that they called DUI for me and i was told that there is nothing for this bc left and that DUI is not making it anymore.... Now what can i do about this problem... I like the BC and would love to keep diving it, but with the 70 pound bladder, it is almost impossible with 24 pounds of weight... I can not get bouant perfect it's either up or down...with no inbetween.... Something like sink or swim...

Please help me with this problem....

Paul....

Hi Paul,

There is a 35lb wing made for the Delta. You are looking for just the wing, right? If so, it looks like we have a couple in stock.

Please feel free to ask your dealer to contact me and I can help them place the order if they were having trouble finding the product.

Thanks!

Jessica
DUI

Is it possible to go through you direct or you me... my e-mail pfrye45@nycap.rr.com....I am looking just for the bladder....i don't even need the valves or anything... everything i have now is in great working condition.....but if i need to buy the wing well i guess thats better then nothing....lol.....Let me know....

Paul...

PS.... Thank you for your quick reply....

Hi Paul,

You would have to get the wing, but you can buy it as a seperate unit without the harness. However, we do not have just the inner bladder available. You would have to go through a dealer in order to make the final purchase.

You are more than welcome to contact me directly at jessica@dui-online.com or 800-325-8439 ext. 318.

Talk to you soon,

Jessica
DUI

Back
Top Bottom