For Sale DUI CLX - Practically New XL-Short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jumpropeguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a DUI CLX drysuit that I picked up at a storage unit sale. It looks practically new, maybe 5 dives on it? All material is in great shape, but does need new wrist and neck seals. It is a size XL-short. I really wanted to make it work for me, but I'm not quite that wide in the shoulders...or arms...or middle... I'm 5'11" and I suspect it would fit someone really well who is in the 6'2"-6'5" range. DUI has a size chart you can check for their take on that. I wear size 12 shoes and the socks on here fit my feet really well. Comes with bag.

It's currently in Alaska, but I will ship on your dime. Asking $1,200 OB(reasonable)O :)

Zip seals on the wrist and neck? Can you look on the label and tell what year it was manufactured?
It does not have zip seals. I am hopping on a flight right now, but I believe the year was 2009.

Zip seals on the wrist and neck? Can you look on the label and tell what year it was manufactured?
I survived my trip. It has 04/09 for the date. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please help it get some hydration time, it is lonely and depressed on the surface with no one to play with.

I live in Alaska in Anchorage and would like to take a look at this suit if that is possible.
I am in Juneau so a bit of a trip up there, unless you happen to be coming down this way for any reason. I don't have any trips currently planned up that way. I can mail it if we can escrow the funds in some way.

After looking up the size on the dui site it probably won’t fit me I’m 6’3.5” and 220lbs

After looking up the size on the dui site it probably won’t fit me I’m 6’3.5” and 220lbs
Was it the height listed? I just looked up the chart and it says 70", but I'm 71" and it is definitely too tall for me. I'm sure the height would be about right. If it's the waist/chest, that one might be correct on there. Your call, it's a suit in great shape, just not my size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom