DUI CLx-450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Like new DUI CLX-450, the 'tuxedo' of DUI drysuits!

Sz. Large, with sz. 10 rockboots and bag.

Asking $750 including s&h to lower 48.

Born on date: 06/07/2000
Dives: 2-300, almost all freshwater (less than 20 salt)

Always rinsed, always dried indoors, always talc'ed, and always stored in bag.

Pictures can be seen Here

Mike

I know Mike from our volunteer dive team at the Virginia Aquarium, he is a good guy.

This sounds like a good deal and he takes good care of his equipment. I have a DUI drysuit and really like it!

Ted

Price reduced to $700 shipped

Does this suit have pockets (the pictures didn't clearly show the thighs/legs). What condition are the seals in? How much has been trimmed? Is this the quick zip? (not sure if that was available 10 years ago). Approx how tall and weight are you? What is your normal shoe size?

Does this suit have
pockets (the pictures didn't clearly show the thighs/legs). What condition are the seals in? How much has been trimmed? Is this the quick zip? (not sure if that was available 10 years ago). Approx how tall and weight are you? What is your normal shoe size?
No pockets, I'll look at how many lines are remaining, they are still in good shape, no zip seals (although DUI can add them), I'm 5'10" and it fit well when I was ~185lbs. My shoe size is 10.

6 complete rings visible on the neck, 4 on the wrists.

Price reduced to $650

$600 shipped

Sold! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom