DUI CF200X drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all4scuba05

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is a size SMALL. I am 5'4" and 140 lbs. I have a 30" waist. If you have eaten too many donuts I do NOT recommend buying it. I bought it in 2003. I have about 150 dives on it. Great suit. I've replaced the neck and wrist seals a couple times and had it pressure tested each time. The wrist seals need to be replaced again. Zipper is in great condition. I always kept it waxed. The neck seal is fine. I have a 14 1/2" neck. If you have a smaller neck, then you must change the neck seal. I had velcro thigh pockets installed as well as suspenders. I have size 8 feet and the neoprene socks are plenty roomy. I can include the rock boots for free if you like.

$200 I prefer local unless you want to pay shipping. Wallingford, Ct. IMG_0276.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpg Cash or paypal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom