DUI CF200 Drysuit size Medium w/P-valve, undergarment, new zipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hudson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a DUI CF200 w/ telescoping torso, suspenders, pocket on the right thigh, built in neoprene socks. No rock boots included, $40 chuck taylors work great.

Comes with a mid-weight quilted fleece undergarment (this is one of ebay Ron's)

It's in good condition overall, but the neck seal got loose, I started removing it then ran out of time and never got back to it, so it needs replacing. Wrist seals *should* be ok. Don't blame me if they leak though, last time I tested them was a couple of years ago in Florida. I mostly dive with dry gloves.

The zipper had been replaced fairly recently and has only a few dives on it - it's in excellent condition. The suit was also leak-tested at the time.

There is a low-profile delrin balanced p-valve installed (Dive-Rite) - I didn't want to remove it and patch the gaping hole, so it comes with the suit.

I do have dry gloves available separately if you are interested. Just let me know.

The big issue of course is fit. I'm 5'8" 155lbs and it fits me fine without binding issues, but I'm pretty sure 5'9" would find it difficult to get into so don't risk it. Booties are size 10 - having said that I wear size 10.5-11 shoes and it works for me. However I cannot pack fleece booties in them, just wool socks.

Let me know if you have any questions. Pics:
CF200 - - ScubaBoard Gallery

$595 OBO

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom