DUI CF 200 with mods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could probably be talked into it. What are you thinking?

you tell me what you think is fair.

also, how did it fit you and how do you compare to the DUI sizing chart? i've never tried on a LT, so the fit might be a crapshoot for me.

Hey there,

This is the Signature Series Suit that retails for $3200. It's only got a few dives on it and is pretty much brand new. I feel like I'm giving it away already, so make me an offer if you're interested.

Re: Size. I am 5'11", 210 lbs - I have a bodybuilder build with big chest, shoulders and legs and the suit fits very well. It's a little baggy in the middle, but the telescoping torso feature resolves that nicely. Hope that helps.

Mike

I'd be interested in the Rockboots if you're gonna do them and the suit separate :eek:)

Hey there,

This is the Signature Series Suit that retails for $3200. It's only got a few dives on it and is pretty much brand new. I feel like I'm giving it away already, so make me an offer if you're interested.

Re: Size. I am 5'11", 210 lbs - I have a bodybuilder build with big chest, shoulders and legs and the suit fits very well. It's a little baggy in the middle, but the telescoping torso feature resolves that nicely. Hope that helps.

Mike

im 5'11" bodybuilder build at 260 ... my chest is 52" ... think it will fit? you said your chest is big which is where i usually miss in a used suit ... and whats your inseam, waist, and foot size?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom