For Sale DUI Blue Heat heated undergarments (size S)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Max Kviatkouski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DUI Blueheat System

New: $3600 + tax (~another $360)
This undergarments: $2600

Heated undergarments for scuba diving. Only about 10 dives on it. It was always worn on top of a thin undergarment and it's washable so I can get it washed before handing it out to you (electrical wiring can be pulled out easily). Looks like brand new. No signs of wear at all. Comes with original case, box and user manual. The only thing not included is a port (it's glued to Bare Drysuit - it's for sale in another post)
Nice features:
- Battery lasts good two dives with full set of garments on medium heat setting
- Adjustable heating circuit manipulation. You can adjust heat levels for core, feet and hands independently
- Hands, feet and chest are nicely warmed
- This undergarments are machine washable
- I'll add a cam buckle (not included when you buy new) so you can attach battery to you tank
- Battery can serve as battery for dive light
- In the package: main undergarments, gloves, socks, battery and canister for it, controller, charger, original packaging, user manual, cam buckle
Reason for sale: even though size is S diver's hands and feet (my fiancee) would probably need XS so gloves and socks were a bit too big.
I have a used Bare Trilam drysuit (size small) + fins + drygloves + hood + connector for blueheat as well. Can sell whole package with suit and undergarments for $3000.

08-blueheat.jpg
09-blueheat.jpg
10-blueheat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom