For Sale DSS Single Tank Sets Brand New/Unused Steel/Kydex Regular 17lb/20lb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is three sets of DSS single tank set as follows:

1) Steel plate regular size. The harness and the cam bands have been threaded through the plate but it has NEVER been used. A Glide Harness Adaptor (Version II) is installed. I will include a Version I adaptor too. Please see this video:
2) Steel plate regular size. The harness and components are not installed but with the package opened. A Glide Harness Adaptor (Version II) is installed. I will include a Version I adaptor too.Again NEVER been used.

3) Kydex plate regular size. Everything still in packaging. Brand New. Including cam bands.

Three wings are available, two 17lb Torus and one 20lb LCD. All have NEVER been used.

Each set is USD400 including shipping from Hong Kong. PAYPAL only.

These sets can be bought individually or as a lot in which case I will give a small discount.

First couple of buyers can choose which wing to go with which plate.

Please PM me if you are interested to see if your country can be served by Hong Kong Post or Fedex due to the current COVID situation.

IMG_9664.JPG

Wow! Nice... to bad you don't have the metal weight that attaches on the back.

I know it's been 2 years since your post. I was wondering if the DSS backplate and wing sets are still available? Hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

Regards,

Ji Yung

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom