DSS Return to active business??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flycaster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know when Tobin over at DSS will be re-opening the business?
I'm getting really anxious to buy a couple things from him.
Thx.

I wish Tobin the very best. I hope that he does in fact resume operating Deep Sea Supply at some point. I have a number of his products and am pleased with them.

When did DSS close? Anyone know Why?

Never mind...their website indicates they shutdown for six month while they move from CA to NV. Six month from the end of April would make an estimated time of late Oct or early Nov.

I expect and plan to see Tobin at DEMA in the fall. Especially as it is in Las Vegas.

The funny part is that the drive from Reno to Las Vegas is 4 hours longer than from Pasadena to Las Vegas. Talk about making things harder on oneself. :rofl3:

Never mind...their website indicates they shutdown for six month while they move from CA to NV. Six month from the end of April would make an estimated time of late Oct or early Nov.

I doubt that will ring true. Tobin has had some difficulty in relocating his business, difficulties that are not insignificant. I would be surprised if he reopened at all before next year, but you never know.

I doubt that will ring true. Tobin has had some difficulty in relocating his business, difficulties that are not insignificant. I would be surprised if he reopened at all before next year, but you never know.

Unfortunately, I heard the same thing. When I contacted them, I was told to look elsewhere for a BP/W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom