For Trade DSS Kydex BP, trade Medium for Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Deep Sea Supply Kydex back plate that is, I believe, a size Medium. It's about 1" shorter on overall length than my DSS SS BP, which is a Large.

It is working fine for me. But, I'm big enough that Large is the recommended size for me and I'm OCD enough to care enough to look for a trade.

If you have a DSS Kydex BP in size Large that you would like to trade for a Medium, I would even pay the shipping both ways (so generous, huh?!). :)

I realize this is a ridiculously long shot, but it doesn't cost me anything to put it out there....

Everything has a price. But, I would only sell it if I was getting enough to buy a new one in size Large for about the same out of pocket as doing the trade and paying shipping both ways.

IOW, I would sell it, but I would want $200, shipped. They're $214 + shipping for a new one, so I didn't figure anyone would really want to just buy it from me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom