DSS Kydex BP, medium; Oxycheq 30 lb Wing; Oxycheq Lightweight Single Tank Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
I've upscaled my travel rig so these items need to go. Prices are in USD and include Paypal fees, but shipping is extra.

If you're in Canada, I'll convert the prices to CAD to save on forex fees.

I can very likely ship from WA state on either September 11th or 18th, otherwise shipping is from Vancouver, Canada.

Deep Sea Supply kydex back plate: Medium. Cosmetic wear (scratches) only. DSS wedge blocks included. Rinsed after each day of diving. $150.

bp2.jpgbp.jpg

Oxycheq 30 lb wing: Great condition, minor discolouration on sides of wing with minimal patina on grommets commensurate with age. Rinsed after each day of diving, including the bladder. This wing does not have cam band slots so it requires an STA. $150.

wing.jpgwing2.jpg

Oxycheq lightweight single tank adapter: Great condition. Comes with DSS delrin thumb screws and SS bolts. Rinsed after each day of diving. $35.

sta.jpgsta2.jpg

Buy all 3 and I'll take $20 off, plus throw in a SS buckle and crotch strap.

crotch-buckle.jpg

Late addition...

Oxycheq small mesh pockets: New condition. $17.

From Oxycheq's website: Used on chest, or waist or for Trim. Fits 2 inch webbing, wide velcro belt loop on rear. Can be easily placed on and taken off. Designed to hold 1 pound or 2 pound mesh weights. Approximate Size: 3.5" x 3.5". Great for rebreathers and cam straps.

View attachment 215594
(Pic is from Oxycheq's website as mine are in near identical condition.)

I see my pic link is dead. Here's a pic of the actual pockets, front and back...

trim.jpg

Price drop: Oxycheq wing and STA now $160 for both.

Price drop: DSS kydex backplate now $135 USD + shipping.

Wing and STA pending payment.

DSS kydex BP + SS buckle and crotch strap: $135 USD + $20 USD shipping (4-day expedited from Canada to USA);
Canadians: $180 CAD + $22 CAD shipping (7 days w/ Canada Post)

Wing and STA SOLD!

DSS kydex BP, crotch strap and buckle, and OxyCheq trim weight pockets still available. See my other 'for sale' threads HERE and HERE and make a deal...

DSS BP is now sold.

OxyCheq trim weight pockets still available. See my other 'for sale' threads HERE and HERE and make a deal...

I'll be able to ship from the US again on Saturday, October 24 if anyone is hoping to save a bit on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom