Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CavemanScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am still looking for a drysuit that my son can use until he grows out of it then my wife can take it over. Looking for it to fit someone in the 5'4" to 5'8" range weighing 110-130 lbs. My son has size 9 feet and my wife size 9 women's so "soft" boots would probably be best. Let me know if you have one or know of someone selling or even know of a shop that sells used drysuits.

discountdivers.com seems to have a good inventory.
Good Luck!

I don't know if this would be what you're looking for, but I have a Draco Waterproof Drysuit. I only used it 3x for class. Can't take the California waters. It's a great suit and I haven't had much time to actively pursue selling it. It's a size women's size medium, definitely takes a size 9 women's shoe as that's what I wear. You can take a look at it on the Waterproof USA site and see if it would work for your son. They all look pretty generic to me.

I'm selling a men's size M Bare XCD2 Pro, with size L boots attached. Let me know if you think this would work for you. I'm 5' 9.5", 155lbs, and it's a little too short for me in the water. Only wore it once in the pool. My regular shoe size is 9-10 (depending on the shoe and the brand), and the size L attached boots are a little big on me without socks, but fine with wool socks on. I think M boots would've been tight with socks.

let me know if you're interested, and I can get you more info and pics. The Bare site is at: Dive - Products - Drysuits - XCD2 Pro Dry - Men's

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom