Drysuit SALE - Starting at $599!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's that time of year!! Depending on where you live, the diving is about to start, or it is about to start kicking back into high gear! Why wait for the water to warm up? Take advantage of the clear Viz by getting into a drysuit. We have some great suits and even better prices for you to take advantage of!

One of our popular sellers is the Aquasport. On sale for $599.99, this suit comes with your choice of either a velcro or zippered pocket and hard boots or socks already installed! Did we mention it was only $599? Why get a wetsuit when you can get into a rock solid drysuit for about the same price! Start diving dry and diving all year

AquaSport Drysuit - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Looking for something with a little better fit? A few more options?

Check out the most popular suit on the market...the Whites Fusion. These suits are currently on sale, and heading back up in price come the end of March. Act fast and save HUNDREDS over the upcoming price change.

Dive Right In Scuba

Need something heavier duty, yet has the flexibility and 4 way stretch of a really comfy suit? The Hollis line is on sale! Saving you over $300 on their popular USA made lineup!!!! This thing is bullet proof, comes with some great pockets, dries fast, and stretches for a great fit!

Dry Suits - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Need a package? Get in touch about a custom priced package included undergarment, boots, hood, silicon seals, drygloves, p-valve, replaceable seal systems...the list goes on and on!

Not sure what you need? Want to make sure you get all of the right stuff the first time? Give us a call.... 815-267-8400

Come to your favorite shop for your Drysuit, Dive Right In Scuba, and save with this end of March Sale.

I would highly recommended talking to Mike he will take care of you. Just ordered a set and bunch of gear a week or so ago and definitely will be buying more form him. Will make sure you get what you want and no one I found can touch s pricing or service.

May I know how about undergarment, glove, p-valve and related drysuit accessories? Will that be on special discount too? LOL

Thanks

Thanks for the great deal on a dry suit :banana: A discount on the p-valve i bought would be cool too. order was placed before Wed lol :popcorn:

Hey Mike I got the suit Thursday afternoon. Excellent service and shipped right in time for my beach dive that night. Got my GUE fundies class this Sat and I get to use my (meets standards) dry suit. Thanks again. Let me know when the the Hollis doubles wings go on super special DIRS discount too.

thanks again, I'm soo happy:rofl4:

Dive Right in is there a military discount for your store? and if there is can we use it with sale items? Thanks.

Hey Mike I got the suit Thursday afternoon. Excellent service and shipped right in time for my beach dive that night. Got my GUE fundies class this Sat and I get to use my (meets standards) dry suit. Thanks again. Let me know when the the Hollis doubles wings go on super special DIRS discount too.

thanks again, I'm soo happy:rofl4:

Meets standards? I didn't know GUE had standards on a drysuit. Heck, I took my fundies class in a wetsuit..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom