Drysuit exhaust valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mathauck0814

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Vermont, California, Australia and the Upper Keys
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but after my shore dive last night I managed to pop the rotating plastic cover off my drysuit exhaust valve (on the shoulder) off the valve assembly and was unable to locate it. I brought my suit into a local shop that deals in my particular brand of dry suit (Whites) and they told me that they didn't stock repair parts. Upon calling Whites, they told me that they can't replace just the rotating top piece but must replace the entire valve (at $120) which seemed extreme.

The valve appears to be a Si Tech valve and the rotating top from my wife's Pinnacle drysuit fits just fine (which leads me to believe that it's a generic or standard part of Si Tech exhaust valves).

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement or what the best route is to getting it repaired?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom