Drysuit course 30 Nov / 1 Dec, Channel Islands trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm booked in for a drysuit course on the weekend of 30 Nov / 1 Dec in San Jose - at the moment I'm the only participant, and I'm worried it may get cancelled because of that. Wouldn't be so bad except that I have a 3 day Channel Islands trip the following weekend I specifically signed up for because I would be drysuit certified by then!

Is anyone else interested in doing the certification that weekend? Pool dives are on Saturday, ocean diving in Monterey on Sunday. PM me if interested and I'll forward you the instructor's details. Not sure of the cost yet. Had to beg, borrow and steal to get a drysuit class organised for a weekend - they usually involve mid-week pool sessions, so this might be ideal if you've been putting it off because of time constraints (like me).

There's also spots left on the Channel Islands trip which is being organised through a different store, dates are 6-8 Dec if anyone's interested. Cost for that trip is about $435. I have a buddy who will be joining me for the trip, so just a heads-up that it's running if you're free that weekend (and aren't going skiing :))

Ben

Got a new instructor for the course at a different shop.

Not that anyone on this board would be particularly interested in the ups and downs of my diving schedule :bonk:

not ignoring your post, just no chance getting away in Dec for me. I have family comming in from FL and Tx so i have to play host that month. Unfortunatly living this close to DisneyLand means all the relatives like to come here.

i do get to go to Fl for 3 weeks this summer though, but that doesnt help you does it.

Andy

Bummer for me too cause i have a clx450 on the way. Doute it will make it here before X mas though :(

Have fun and stay warm

Back
Top Bottom