Dry suit DUI 30/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Borset

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Did anybody know something about this redesigned DUI dry suit range ?

April 21, 2006 : DUI unveils this complete line of tropical drysuit. The 30/30 is designed specifically for warmer waters and climates. It is made of a unique material with M3 technology (it is not only waterproof - it's breathable). It is designed to be worn with light insulation. It has ankle seals.

The guy at the DUI demo day (5-7-06) in gloucester said that these were designed for people diving repetative dives in warm waters because of the core body temp drop associated with being submerged for extended periods of time. Its on the same theory of wearing a wetsuit when diving in 80F water. Apparantly anything less than 70 is cold for floridians (we're lucky to hit that in NE, the water was 53 at the demo day). I'd highly reccomend looking for a demo day near you and going to it. It cost me $10 and i got two (rather short) dives in with instructors. There is plenty of oppertunity to do even more dives. DUI brings a full range of drysuits and underwear both w/ and w/o dry gloves. They also have DUI BC's to try and a variety of fins to test. There was a camera demo as well that you could borrow both still and video cameras from. Check for one of those if youre interested in drysuits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom