Dry Suit Drying Rack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWSWine

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the new Pinnacle Black Ice Drysuit with the Merino (wool) lining plus it compress neoprene so I will probably have an extended drying time. Today I built a drying rack out of PVC and I will be able to use the out flow of vacuum or compressor to speed drying. Here are a couple shots of the finished product.

Attachments

• DrysuitRack1.jpg
    DrysuitRack1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 512
  • DrySuitRack2.jpg
    DrySuitRack2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 401
cool, I was just thinking about making a rack on sunday as I was cleaning up my stuff after a weekend of dives.

you've given me some extra ideas :)

What is in the way of the view of the vette? There is a drying rack there. Sorry did not see that.

Only kidding, nice set up. Better vette, but nice set up.

What is in the way of the view of the vette? There is a drying rack there. Sorry did not see that.

Only kidding, nice set up. Better vette, but nice set up.

the rack was just a covert way of saying

HEY, CHECK IT OUT, I OWN A VETTE!

:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Nick rack buddy :D

I need to build something like that myself. You might want to look for a blower motor that does not create ozone (Brushless motor) and something a little quieter. They make boot dryers and other types of warm air blowers that might work? Although the vacuum probably will dang near float the drysuit in the air.

What a simple yet functional design!
How do you store it?

Kudos for having a garage that not only holds a car, but can be used as a dive locker extension.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom