Dry Suit Comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kennyscot

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What would alternate brands and models of dry suits that would compare to the DUI CF 200. Like materials etc..I'm sure there are a few of them...Thanks

Kennyscot:
What would alternate brands and models of dry suits that would compare to the DUI CF 200. Like materials etc..I'm sure there are a few of them...Thanks

as far as I know dui is the only one with CRUSHED neoprene in the cf200..others are compressed neoprene and not as durable..

If you drop the like materials part then bare makes some that are close. However since you asked for similar materials then I can't point out any.

The CF 200 is DUI's claim to fame. It is a proprietary process that is unmatched in the industry.

There ARE comparable brands and models of DUI's other models.

theskull

Kind of funny to say it but there is no comparison. Literally I mean. At least when you compare what I consider to be key features of the CF200. Crushed Neoprene, telescoping torse, availability of zip seals (important on multi-day dive boats), warm neck and zipper guard. You just can't find that combination of features on anything else. Of course, if those aren't important to you then those don't matter. Its a very personal decision though.

I would be curious to know what the outide fabric on the DC suit is. I know the CF200 material looks to be pretty burly.

Not saying its the best or anything like that, just that I can't think of anything else that meets those criteria. If so, then dang I missed one on my research.

Back
Top Bottom