Dry gloves and thigh pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if it has latex or silicone wrist seals you can add dryglove rings no problem...and you can glue a thigh pocket on anything....if you dont want to glue it dive rite makes a nice strap on thigh pocket.....thats what I use with a neo wetsuit.....I have the glue on ones on my trilam

To add to Mud&Rox's excellent answer you can also contact our Drysuit service center @ Underwater Sports Technical Services Department

UWS is a full service repair center with a lot of experience. They are factory trained on the Apollo drysuit.

The wrist seals are neoprene... is there a dry glove system compatible with the neoprene seals?

I will definitely go talk to UWS. They've always been very helpful. Was wondering if there are some pockets that are better than others? It seems that a Velcro closure would get plugged up with sand and muck quickly here in the northwest.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It's the zippered ones that get clogged and don't work in sand and silt. Velcro is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom