Dry glove on D1 Hybrid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gearbow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi I recently bout a "new to me" Waterproof D1 Hybrid to dive the cold water of the Canadian Rockies. After a little research it looks like i might have only half of the Antares dry glove system? It is oval with silicone seals. Would what i have had the dryglove system the way it looks in the photo below?

I may have to invest in the rest of the system but right now i have just the cheapo Marigold gloves. I can not find a manual on your website about the wrist seals or a video that is specific to the waterproof wrist seals.

It has threaded grooves on the pictures, indicating to me that it is screwed in and out but it is oval and doesn't seam to work. I don't want to pull or prod to much without knowing the procedure. I really just want to dive this today but it seems there is no clean surface to attach my Marigold gloves. Any suggestions?

It is the Anteres dry glove system the rings pop out by pushing inward under the suit side of the ring and then pushing the ring out. I just put my system up on Ebay Anteres dry glove system

Last edited:
The arms on my suit are too short. I kept pulling the gloves off even even off before I could get in the water. Rather than send my suit in to lengthen the arms I used my Diving Concepts rings instead.

Hi, Waterproof Antares Dryglove Kit comes with the replacement oval ring system as well as the dryglove including a liner (ANTARES KIT + WP DRY GLOVE W/LINER, (SET) FOR ISS). The new Waterproof Ultima Dry Glove System is also coming soon.

Here is a video about the Waterproof Antares Dryglove Kit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom