dry glove liners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
seamless dry glove liners like those come with DUI zip gloves, where can I order some for better price than DUI? They are at $24 a pair, which sounds very expansive for what they are

Not sure where you can get those. If you are not dead set on the DUI liners and are looking for inexpensive warm liners consider picking up a set of army surplus wool glove liners. I've been using them for years in near freezing waters comfortably and they're only about $4 a pair.

Sent via flying butt monkies using Tapatalk 2

definitely not DUI only, I am just making a reference. I just prefer something with less or no seam at the finger tips. Any online source?

My LDS carries knitted wool liners, OS Systems I believe, for about $4.00 or $5.00 a pair. I will check with them today or tomorrow on their source and pricing. You may be able to find them at a local surplus or Army Navy store.

i picked up a couple of Glove Liners by Ansell at a local lumber mart for $3.00 or $4.00 bucks each. I am adding a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 192
seamless dry glove liners like those come with DUI zip gloves, where can I order some for better price than DUI? They are at $24 a pair, which sounds very expansive for what they are

I've always been impressed by DUI's ability to turn a $10 set of gloves into a $150 "system".

Here is a pointer to the same liners at a more reasonable price: 455 GLOVE LINER REPL FOR 495 - Seattle Marine

DUI I just better at raising the SCUBA TAX that the manufactures put on scuba gear.

I buy mine from the military surplus store around the corner from me, just make sure to ask if they are the real ones or the imitations. I bought some of the imitations before to save a dollar and they shed fibers and don't hold up very well, plus they aren't nearly as warm.

Here is a link to a similar type item on Amazon, not sure if it is the same I'm using or a knockoff.

Has anyone specifically been shopping for super thin liners that are still warm? My problem is my hands are so big, I can barely squeeze them through the glove rings without threatening to pop the glove right off the ring. I need a very thin (or slippery?) liner just to be able to fit into the gloves.

Back
Top Bottom