Dress For Success By GUE Instructor Dan MacKay - A DIR Equipment Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered directly...freight wasn´t that bad...15$CDN...with the DIR manual as well to spread the cost I found it ok...thanks to northerntechdiver for exellent service so far!

How long is it taking for orders to get from Canada to major US cities?

Just curious (and anxious to read it).

Christian

Tom R:
We been finding more or less a week at the moment, and with both Canada and US having a birthday this weekend, you know public service workers are taking a break :D, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Thanks Tom. Any moment now... maybe even today! :crafty:

Now, I'm have visions of Jim Carey running down the street yelling, "The phone books are here! The phone books are here!" :eyebrow:

Christian

headhunter:
Now, I'm have visions of Jim Carey running down the street yelling, "The phone books are here! The phone books are here!" :eyebrow:

Christian

Uh, that would be Steve Martin in "The Jerk." "He hates these cans, stay away from the cans!"

Jim Carey would be the delivery guy pile-driving your package on the way to the door. Can't remember what movie that was though. The first Ace Ventura maybe?

TCDiver1:
Uh, that would be Steve Martin in "The Jerk." "He hates these cans, stay away from the cans!"

Jim Carey would be the delivery guy pile-driving your package on the way to the door. Can't remember what movie that was though. The first Ace Ventura maybe?
You're right, I mixed up my movies.

It was Steve Martin with the phone books in "The Jerk". Carey was kicking the snot out of that package he was delivering in the opening scene of the first "Ace Ventura" in order to impersonate a UPS deliveryman (although I believe it did not say UPS on the truck or his uniform).

Hopefully, the Carey scene does not apply to this delivery! :11:

Christian

From TDS...

============================

Hello all

We have this book in stock at the new Brownies Palm Beach store if anyone would like a copy

561 844 3483

Dean Marshall

headhunter:
The book just arrived in the mail and I'm very excited about reading it! :crafty:

Christian
Yep, mined just arrived today as well!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom