Dreams Riviera cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gianster

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm staying at Dreams Riviera in April. I can only dive 2 days. Family vacation with non divers. So my question is if you were staying in Puerto Morelos and could only dive 2 days would you dive with a local op or would it be worth divin Cancun or Playa areas. I'm an experienced diver and like the big stuff. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. I'm with you. I have been to Coz at least 10 times but this time I'm with family so I don't want to make it an all day event.

Yea if your with the family the trip to PDC then to COZ is a pain iv heard. I just did a great wreck dive in cancun saturday, 90ft viz, 25+ eagle rays. Went with Scorpio divers, have nothing but positive things to say about them.

yea. I think I'll go with Scorpio from all the positives on this board. My only concern was that I'm staying in Puerto Morelos so I didn't know if it would be a pain going with an OP that is 25-30 minutes away verses someone local. Thanks for your help.

I was about 15 minutes by shuttle away and they had no problem picking me up, just shoot them an email!

Back
Top Bottom