Dream Divemaster training Destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toff86

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hay Guys

Best place to do your Divemaster training? Next year me and my girlfriend will be taking 4 – 5 weeks to go away somewhere in the world and complete our Divemaster training we are currently rescue divers and have done around 70 dives each. We are looking for somewhere AMAZING to complete our training, my thoughts are either Raja Ampat in Indonesia, Palau islands in the pacific or Belize in central America. We have already dived Thailand, Borneo, Malaysia, The Philippines, Australia and the Gili Islands in Bali. Any thoughts or suggestions will be very welcome.

Hi Toff,

Great to hear your wanting to get yourself on the professional ladder!! Have you actually considered Bali itself? We have a huge variety of dive locations that we regularly visit with some of the most diverse marine life in the world.

Have a quick look at our website to get a better idea of what programs we offer with the regions most experienced Instructors.

PADI DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP | DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP BALI

BLUE SEASON BALI

PADI ASIA PACIFIC MEMBER AWARD WINNERS2010; Outstanding Dive Business 2010
Commitment to Instructor Development 2010​

Hi, I did my divemaster in Komodo National Park (flores Indonesia) with Divine Diving. Just GREAT and I can really recommend them.

I know two great detsinations for DM training: Lumba Lumba, on Pulau Weh, and Thresher Shark Divers in the Philippines..... PM me if you want more info.....

Back
Top Bottom