dragon bcd lp hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sudsy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

I brought my dragon bcd last year and used it for the first time Sat. Let me say it is a nice bcd and i don't think i would ever go back to a weight belt.

My questions are . Should the LP Hose and Octo holder come with the bcd? The reason I ask is nothing came with my bcd And I brought it brand new. No clips no nothing.

If I have to by a LP hose is there a certain kind or size I need to buy? If and when I buy my regs would a lp hose come with it?

I rent my regs from local lds.

Sorry for all the questions but if I am buying something I like to know that everything that should come with it does.

Thank You
Sudsy

Hello

I brought my dragon bcd last year and used it for the first time Sat. Let me say it is a nice bcd and i don't think i would ever go back to a weight belt.

My questions are . Should the LP Hose and Octo holder come with the bcd? The reason I ask is nothing came with my bcd And I brought it brand new. No clips no nothing.

If I have to by a LP hose is there a certain kind or size I need to buy? If and when I buy my regs would a lp hose come with it?

I rent my regs from local lds.

Sorry for all the questions but if I am buying something I like to know that everything that should come with it does.

Thank You
Sudsy

Sudsy,

All of our BCD's come with a LP inflator hose, small plastic whistle, and a hose clip for retaining either octo and or gauge. They come preassembled to the bcd.

Best regards,

Well I guess the dive shop i brought it from took me for a ride. I did not get LP inflator hose or a
whistle and Octo holder or any clips

I brought the BCD early last year so i guess there is nothing I can do about it now. First chance I had to use it was last Sat and that was when I was told what was missing and shoild have come with it.
I guess you can't trust no-one anymore.

The dive shop i brought the BCD from is in Calgary Alberta Canada and the larges one in Calgary so you think they would be good/ trust worthy. I live in Manitoba Canada.

Sudsy

Sudsy,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive these accessories. I would personally give the store you purchased from the benefit of the doubt. I suggest you make an effort to call the store and explain the situation. The small profit made from these items would not outweigh the loss of a current and potential future customer. I would venture to say it was an honest mistake. Drop me a PM to tell me how you make out.

Sincerely,

Update:
Looks like there was some miscommunication. Sudsy is receiving his inflator hose and gauge clip. As a side note; he is purchasing a new Kaila BCD for his wife. Gooooo Sudsy. I am sure you will enjoy your new BC's!

Best to all,

Thank You again Zak
Hopefully the kaila bcd will be in soon. Looking to go to St Lusia and Dominica in Jan or Feb.

Thanks
Sudsy

Back
Top Bottom