Dragon BC delays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vinnyrb

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi. Just a general question for anyone who might know whats going on at Mares. I ordered a Dragon AT BC 2 months ago from my local dive shop in Philly and have not heard about when I will get it. The person at the dive shop says that Mares BCs are on back-order due to decreased production (slow economy and all). But i was just wondering when this would end. I'm sick of renting. Do you think I should just buy from another company or all they all like this?

hi month ago i bought my dragon at mrs plus and i love it. i wouldn't go with anything alse.Maybe you should check leisurepro or Newport Diving Center ( i bought there for a good price

Hey Thanks. Could you give me the address for the newport diving center?

We have all sizes except large in stock today. Large will be available, sometime in July. Thanks for your patience. Maybe Newport Diving Center has what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Thanks rafal. And Thanks Zak. Yup I'm looking for a large :-/

Back
Top Bottom