Drafts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

islanddream

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just wrote a long review of our trip to St. Croix and saw the message "draft being saved" or some such language. I accidentally closed SB without actually pushing a SAVE button. Is my draft still somewhere to be found? If so, how do I access it?

It's probably where you left it. Did you look?

I looked in Less Antilles and didn't see it. It was titled St Croix....loved it!

Unfortunately, this is all that appears to be saved in the database :

My husband and I and our two dive buddies ventured for the first time to St. Croix to experience the diving and the island. We arrived on June 18 and departed on June 25. First of all....by the end of the trip we all asked ourselves: Why didn't we book a longer trip!!!!!!

Ugh! Thanks for checking, Howard. I'll give my fingers and brain a rest and start again. Dang!

Wait... is it this?

If this is good... I can delete this thread after you copy this.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Howard! It's now posted in Lesser Antilles. You are a miracle worker and my brain thanks you!

Back
Top Bottom