DR1 training update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gregoire:
I'm getting excited already :D
Are you coming over for it? Get registered yet? How many from your area?

A regional TXT will be going out to all western state departments today or tomorrow.

We have three that will get wet for the first time tonight. Their class is more on a military style than standard open water class. No hand holding for them. Then they will get slammed with DR1 a few weeks later. That is a lot on the plate but they will do well.

I'll be with them during the in water sessions so I can see their strong and weak points. It’s easier for me to see them during class than discover problems afterwards.

One good thing has happened so far. One was a smoker and he has quit. No his goal is to slow down the bubble expansion :D

Gary D.

I talked to our Team leader about it and he asked me if I was planning on going, I of course said yes :D I didnt ask if he dad us registerd yet, I will shoot him an e-mail to make sure. There will be 2 of us for sure. Hope you havnet got all your nights filled up that weekend Gary aswe still have a few dives to make :D

The class was limited to 20 and we have already filled that. SO, we are getting a second instructor and increasing the size of it (the class :D).

There is still time to get signed up.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom