DR Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bmag

Reaction score
Can anyone give me info on the diving in the Dominican Republic especially the Samana peninsula and the north coast. Just wondering if I should bring along the dive gear for a short trip.
Thanks

bmag:
Can anyone give me info on the diving in the Dominican Republic especially the Samana peninsula and the north coast. Just wondering if I should bring along the dive gear for a short trip.
Thanks

It's not world-class, but there a couple of nice sites amongst the not so nice ones. If you're a diver, I definitely recommend bringing your gear.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

bmag:
Thanks
When I was at DEMA in Houston a couple of weeks ago I met a really good fellow from Scuba Caribe in DR--Eric Zwanenburg (eric.zwanenburg@scubacaribe.com). You might drop him a line and ask for any info you may need. He's a PADI CD...and I was very impressed.

Bruce

When I was in Samana I dived with Poppy Divers in Las Terrenas. The best dives are at Cabo Cabron - it was a bit of a rough boat trip but worth it.

Thanks for the replies. Keep 'em comin' Good info and i will bring the dive gear

Back
Top Bottom