DR aluminum BP w/oxycheq 18# wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amfm1907

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale a lightly used BP/wing set up, great for warm water and traveling. Dive Rite aluminum plate, Oxycheq 18# wing, Dive Rite deluxe harness, XS scuba 5# weight pockets, one Dive Rite clipper pocket. I have both plastic and stainless steel cam bands, but they were cut short to fit a al40 tank. It is possible to have more 2" webbing attached to them so they are the regular length. I used this rig on a few dives in warm water, a few in a lake. I am 5'11" /225lbs, and I did not cut the excess webbing when sizing the harness.

If interested please email me at willy1907 at yahoo.com , I have pics available

Asking $260....

I had some DM's in the Bahamas drooling over it, comfortable, simple, functional, easily packable. I would keep it, but can't justify having a SS plate and AL plate at this time.

I have other photo's as well, works better through email though.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 158

I'm looking to buy a pr of XS scuba weight pockets--as we speak....you want to sell those, by chance??...PM me if so......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom