Wanted DPV parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lostsheep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I’m looking for any and all DPV parts you might have, shrouds , motors , props , etc.

What do you got?

I have a small machine shop and am looking to try and resurrect forgotten DPVs.

thanks.

Reactions: OTF
I have a pair of the updated silent submersion brushed motors from a UV and Viper as well as several relay boards for them. Will drop into any of the Tekna/Gavin types as well

DM inbound.

That being said, I'm still all ears for everything else

Some ebay brushless/lithium electric bicycle parts in an old DPV housing could make a wildly powerful scooter if you get the prop pitch right for the RPM.

Some ebay brushless/lithium electric bicycle parts in an old DPV housing could make a wildly powerful scooter if you get the prop pitch right for the RPM.

That's where my mind is at. but I don't want to fab propeller blades or shrouds when they are so readily available. I have a piranha I am attempting to replace the batteries and housing on but would also like to build a loaner for my scooter-less dive buddies.

I have a bunch of weird mako parts and not listed in a short hull shroud and battery mount for a Gavin. Here is a link for my Mako parts ( some of these parts are still used on the x-scooters )
Scooter Parts

I have a Mako for sell. I'm in Key Largo, FL. It was running well a couple of years ago and has been stored in an air conditioned room constantly.

Attachments

• MakoScooter.jpg
    MakoScooter.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 93
  • 20191215_135752.jpg
    20191215_135752.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 96
I’m looking for any and all DPV parts you might have, shrouds , motors , props , etc.

What do you got?

I have a small machine shop and am looking to try and resurrect forgotten DPVs.

thanks.
I'm in the market for an oceanic mako motor assembly you would not have one you might be willing to part with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom