Download questions wrist computer with cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cps66

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have had a Sherwood profile computer on my gauge cluster for a few years and recently bought an Amphos wrist computer. I also bought the download cable.
I have successfully installed the software but my computer does not recognize the dive computer when plugged into the USB port.
I was under the impression that the data logged would download automatically to the software and I would only have to enter location info.

I would appreciate help from anyone with any dive computer.

Thanks

Usually, on the disk with the software, is a folder called "drivers". It is to there that you would have to point the computer to find the drivers.

What operating system are you on? Please don't say Win 10.

I had installed windows 10 but removed it and reverted to Windows 7 service pack 1. I will try the drivers advice and see what happens. In your experience when working properly will raw data from the DC be downloaded automatically to desktop software when DC is plugged into USB port ?

---------- Post added October 15th, 2015 at 12:58 PM ----------

Hello Jax, I re installed drivers and software and it works now, raw data downloads and logs are updated.

Thanks a million.

Back
Top Bottom