Wanted Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SISUAT

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to buy a set of steel hot dipped galvanized doubles (LP-95, HP-100, or HP-120). Also looking for AL-40 and AL-19 tanks.

Located in the Raleigh, NC area, but willing to pay for shipping.

Show me what you’ve got!

I have these I'm selling.Twin Genesis HP 80s with 7/8 thread manifold, dual DIN outlets, isolation valve, and twin bands. I bought these new way back when and haven't used them since 2003. I don't have any reason to believe they wouldn't pass hydro but can't guarantee so being sold "as is." They have been stored in my garage. You would likely have to replace the burst disks. Going to be asking $300 on Ebay but will let them go here for $250. Mark
8NTHXl.jpg

Are you on FaceBook? There is a few sets of everything you are looking for on the "Raleigh area divers" page.

Cobra,

I’m a member of Raleigh Area Divers on Facebook, but I didn’t see anything as far as doubles goes that’s currently up for sale. There is a chance that Mr. Zuckerberg wants all the Raleigh Area doubles and AL40s for himself and tweaked the algorithm accordingly to hide those listings from us commoners. If you’re seeing something I’m not, please let me know.

Lawyer of the deep,

Sent you a PM.

-James

They may be gone already, I'll take a look once I get home from work.

Didn't get your PM, But I sent you one.

I have a set of 108s galvanized and manifolded. They're in hydro and I just O2 claened the valves in February. I live in cinci, oh area. If you're interested I can send pics and work up a price.

Are you still looking - I have 2 sets of 100s (PST and XS Scuba) and one set of 119s (XS Scuba). I'm in SF Bay area. Can provide photos. Have some deco bottles to list as well

Are you still looking - I have 2 sets of 100s (PST and XS Scuba) and one set of 119s (XS Scuba). I'm in SF Bay area. Can provide photos. Have some deco bottles to list as well

I'm interested in both sets of 100s. Have you shipped tanks before? I'm seeing double 120's being shipped through ebay with an estimated cost of ~$75 per set. Are they in hydro? Will you please send photos?

I'm interested in both sets of 100s. Have you shipped tanks before? I'm seeing double 120's being shipped through ebay with an estimated cost of ~$75 per set. Are they in hydro? Will you please send photos?

I have not shipped doubles before - what's your zip code and I can get a quote.
They are not in hydro for sure
Yes on the photos - sorry don't quote have everything lined up, but I can get those taken and post them in the morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom