Doubles Regulator placement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverryan

Contributor
Reaction score
I am having trouble figuring what is the correct orientation for my dive rite first stages on a new set of doubles. Can anyone make some recomendations on whether the LP ports should go down (that is below the HP ports) or should they go above the HP ports? Any pictures would be great. Thanks for you time.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but shouldn't the LP ports be on the outside with the regulator laying flat? Similar to how the DST is configured? I don't have DR regs (yet), but this is how I envisioned I'd configure them.

PerroneFord:
Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but shouldn't the LP ports be on the outside with the regulator laying flat? Similar to how the DST is configured? I don't have DR regs (yet), but this is how I envisioned I'd configure them.

Thats how I have mine set up, so the hoses all route down. My left shoulder post has the HP port on the outside though, so the spg and LPI hoses don't cross.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom