double LP108's with backplate,wing, regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALAN243

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
is a great starter setup for someone wanting doubles... included are 2 108cf steel low pressure tanks with bands and isolation manifold tanks need hydro and visual, a OMS dual 94lb lift bcd wing, stainless steel backplate that is brand new, 2 din beachaut vx10 regulators, 1 din adapter,2 pressure guages, 1 with depth and compass,7ft hose. I will ship if you pay for the shipping, asking 1000.00 for everything

Attachments

• DSCN0582.JPG
    DSCN0582.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN0583.JPG
    DSCN0583.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN0584.JPG
    DSCN0584.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN0585.JPG
    DSCN0585.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 106
I will split this up also.....

I would take 325.00 for the doubles and bands,manifold you pay shipping

I would take 325 for the regs

and 225 for the backplate and wing

Last edited:
final price drop 700 for everything

I bet I can get them down there with someone I know..... I know for sure I can get them to vegas

Let me know if you have someone that can get them down my way, any other pics of the tanks straight on? original hydro? approx. age? did you buy the tanks new?
Very interested
Thanks
Jon

original hydro dat is 96 last hydro was 01 , i bought them as new old stock from a LDS that was going out of buisness in 2002 I just pulled the valves and there is no rust inside, I am think about taking these down for hydro, If so the price is going to go up

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom