DOUBLE HOSE REGULATORS (Collection sell 0ff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simonbeans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499

A new era?

Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:20 pm

Decision Time. More in the rear-view mirror than out the windshield, time to make life changes.

I am offering a bunch of double hose regulators for sale. All are above average condition and most likely diveable as they are, I would. I will list them. If you want to know more contact me at aandd_adventures@yahoo.com We can discuss and I will provide pictures to your satisfaction.

1. 3 DW Mistrals (All silicone parts) I SOLD 2 remaining

2. SOLD

3. 3 Jet Airs (Silicone Parts)
a. Brown Bakelite SOLD
b. Black Bakelite SOLD
c. Sticker

4. USD Over Pressure (converted to Mistral with sticker)

5. DW Stream Air (Silicone)

6. DA Navy Approved

7. USD DAAM Satin W.Pico

8. 1.USD Royal AM

9. USD Royal Mistral SOLD

10. USD AM Rectangular Shiny Chrome

11. USD AM Round

12. Divair Aluminum Original hoses/mouthpiece, silicone diaphragm SOLD

13. Dacors
a. Early double Diaphragm
b. R4 SOLD
c. Clipper

14. Healthways Scuba Deluxe

15. USD Royal Master. SOLD

Contact me about any/all and we can make a deal.
aandd_adventures@yahoo.com

Makes me want to be wealthy!

DW

Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:19 am
Hey gang,
I am looking to SELL these regs. Collected long enough. I have 4 that I will be diving as long as my C-card doesn't expire. I know you all want me to do two things: 1) GIVE them away and 2) post prices. Well, I won't do either. Reason: I collected these in good faith from many individuals over many years. I NEVER screwed anybody on price. What they wanted, I paid. If I thought it was a bit high, I just said thanks and went elsewhere. AS to not posting a price.; I would like to sell to a diver who will use them.

As to not posting prices; honestly I am not sure what to ask. The price can be determined on what a potential buyer would offer. If maybe we can strike a deal, great, if not, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I can be very nice to nice people. There is one guy I wouldn't sell one reg to for 5 figures. He is an ass, but then we "all can't get along".

Contact me, let's make a deal.

You might generate more interest if you posted photos.

Marie13
Get idea. OR, if you are interested in any particular one, just message or email me and I will do a video or supply you with LOTS of photos of those of interest. Not into "Tire kickers".
Allan

Marie13
Get idea. OR, if you are interested in any particular one, just message or email me and I will do a video or supply you with LOTS of photos of those of interest. Not into "Tire kickers".
Allan
Sent an email

Back
Top Bottom