Wanted Double bands for S72s with 8.5” / 215 mm manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDKL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

I’m looking for some doubles bands for a pair of steel 72s with an 8.5” / 215 mm manifold.

I know I can get a new set but I thought I’d ask here first.

If anyone has unbanded some Faber LP85s I think those bands are also the correct size (6.9 / 7” diameter).

Thanks,

D.

I just got mine (new) from Randy at Piranha Dive....

I have a couple of manifolds lying around so no need for additional - I already had handed valves on them as I was using them for sidemount. Thanks for the offer anyway.

I know about the piranha ones but figured I might as well see if anyone had some that they didn’t need. Which ones did you get (they have 2 options) and what are you using them with? I was also looking at the NESS ones.

I have a pair of vintage 72 Norris tanks, using Randy's padded bands, and fitting it with a WMD center outlet manifold (handwheel on each valve so tank isolation can happen). This is to use with my double hose, but will work well equally with a single hose. Nice to have a valve on each tank...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom