Double aluminum 80's/80 stage/40 deco bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snorkl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling some of my tanks. All are out of hydro and vis.
Double 80's have halcyon manifold
Both 80 stage and 40 deco bottle are brushed aluminum and have halcyon stage rigging. Pictures are available on request!

400 for double 80's
200 for 80
175 for 40

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Local pickup only in Fairfield County, CT

You realize you are asking darn near retail for all of those right?

Dub 80's are 550 new

Al80 is 200

Al40 is 170..

Cut your prices by 75% and is be interested. Can't pay more than that for tanks that are used and need hydro/O2 cleaning.

Agree with above.

A brand new Al40 goes for between 160-180 depending on the valve. A new Al80 is $160.

Post pictures and if you expect these tanks to go, you have to guarantee it will pass hydro or money back.

Agree with above.

A brand new Al40 goes for between 160-180 depending on the valve. A new Al80 is $160.

And they are in current hydro. tomfcrist is being seriously kind. I wouldn't consider an out of hydro tank for more than 50% of new cost.

Fair offer from me is $300 for all of it. You have to realize the money that has to be spent to make these divable....if they pass hydro....if.

I just pm Ed him. Atleast the 40 is out if hydro and vip which means for a
dexo bottle it will have to be o2 cleaned also. No way !!! I'll go buy a new one with all that for $5.00 more at my lds! Lol

Selling some of my tanks. All are out of hydro and vis.
Double 80's have halcyon manifold
Both 80 stage and 40 deco bottle are brushed aluminum and have halcyon stage rigging. Pictures are available on request!

400 for double 80's
200 for 80
175 for 40

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Local pickup only in Fairfield County, CT

I just pm Ed him. Atleast the 40 is out if hydro and vip which means for a
dexo bottle it will have to be o2 cleaned also. No way !!! I'll go buy a new one with all that for $5.00 more at my lds! Lol

The second sentence states that they all need hydro and VIP.

Tanks have been taken off of market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom