Double 95's to 104's around NC area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bpevans

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm in Beaufort NC and currently shopping for a set of doubles. Prefer double steel 100's or LP95's or something close with manifold and bands if anyone has something to offer or direct me to in this area.

Thanks.
Barry

If your willing to travel to tennessee I have a faber lp 95 and a friend has a set of lp 104s

Hi Barry,

if if you have not yet purchased tanks, I have a nice set of Faber 95's. I'm selling due to back problems. Last hydro was '08. Stored under pressure in garages always. If you are interested, I could get them down close to you with a friend or meet u in the middle. I am in Washington DC area.

Linda
oceanhum@yahoo

Still looking for a set of double 95s/104s/100s/108s if anything is close to coastal NC or Raleigh area.

Thanks!

Hi
I do still have the tanks. I had put them away for the winter and was going to repost them in the spring. If you are still interested please feel free to call or text to Linda at 757-272-7700.

I listed 4 sets for sale here, and they're still for sale.

One set is currently in Winterville, the other three sets are in High Springs, but we an bring them back on our next trip there.

The set of painted Fabers is tentatively sold, but I have a set of galvanized Fabers and set of galvanized PSTs in High springs and a pair of white painted over Galanvized PSTs here in Winterville NC.

Four sets LP 95s with modular DIN/K valves.

Thanks for the replies, looking for a light set of doubles, so really hoping someone has some LP85s, or 100s close to Raleigh or Eastern NC in good shape. Will also consider Faber 95s too if they're local. Thanks.

I have three sets of 104s for sale. I will be doing a cooper trip first week of April, I could drop them off if you are interested.

Wish I could edit the opening post. Primarily focused on LP85s right now or HP100s as my first choice. The topside weight of 104s have me looking at the lighter options. Thanks!

Hi Barry,

I've got four LP85s that I'm looking to sell. They used to be doubled up, but I've been diving them as single tanks. They all have current VIP and hydro (both done in July 2015). One set (white Fabers) is at the dive shop right now getting a fill. The other set (gray OMS/Fabers) is at my house, so I can send some photos if you are interested. I'm over in Carrboro, NC (near Chapel Hill) so it would be pretty easy to meet up. I'm asking $180 each for the tanks.

Sharon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom