For Sale Double 100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckdiver4457

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a set of steel doubles 100's. The last Hydro was 4/013 and the current viz is good till November. Tanks have always been stored with pressure and are in great condition. $600 in California only.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Sell just the tanks and bands without manifold?

Worthingtons? I might be interested in these. And will be in the LA area next month stopping by Hollywood Divers.

I have a set of steel doubles 100's. The last Hydro was 4/013 and the current viz is good till November. Tanks have always been stored with pressure and are in great condition. $600 in California only.

View attachment 379996 View attachment 379997 View attachment 379998 View attachment 379999

Sorry been off the board for awhile. Tanks are up to dates and are still for sale.

$550.00
Ah. . . Hydro is every five years -so it was due this past 4/018 then, correct? Has it been done already?

Bring them to Hollywood Divers this Sunday 09 Sept, and if I like what I see -I'll make you an offer right there. . .

If you can bring them to SF Bay Area or hold them until thanksgiving for me to pickup, I’ll buy them.

Viz and hydro was done in March of this year. Sorry can do Hollywood Divers tomorrow I have soccer games with the kids.

Viz and hydro was done in March of this year. Sorry can do Hollywood Divers tomorrow I have soccer games with the kids.
Understand. . . give the purchase opportunity to @guruboy then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom