Don't touch coral poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supergaijin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone have links to pdf's on topics like reef protection, don't touch coral etc? Simplified pictures is good which is understandable without the 'language barrier'.

Many regards

Thank you Adam, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for :)

What I'm looking for is more something like pictograms or illustrations for kids things.
I've looked for quite a while on the internet, maybe I'm not entering the right key words, but I can not find anything and I've seen chart in dive centre with these sort of pictures...

I would like to create a chart with images like I talked about, that everybody could understand.
"Don't stand on the reef/touch the coral"
"Don't collect marine life"
"Don't throw anything at sea"
etc etc...

And another one for a sort of eco-policy for the hotel (as much as we can be in a country like this one...)
"Bring back your plastic containers with you" (no rubbish collection here, so or it will finish in the sea, or in the best cas it will be burned. So I think that people should bring back in their country their empty shampoo bottle for exemple.)
"Don't leave the air-con on when you are not in your room"
"Be careful of your water use"
-> shower
-> don't ask for bed linens and towels to be changed (thus washed) everyday

That sort of thing. I'm pretty sure I'm not having a really new idea here, and so I thought I would find these pictures pretty easily, but no in fact, I couldn't find anything.

If anybody knows where I could find images like that on the internet, it would be great!
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom