Don't Call it a Come Back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Soslo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Greetings all.
Great spot here, and I am excited to have found it. I have a few questions, but first, allow me to introduce myself.
I have been diving since around 1982- when i was 10. I grew up in the Rockies, so diving was one of the most amazing things i could imagine. I have dived in fits and spurts- but even in the off years i would get a few dives in a year. The welcoming of my second daughter put my on my longest break with the sport, and after about 5 or 6 years I feel my self drawn back to the depths. I have been in Hawaii for almost 20 years, and am looking to spending more time underwater here.
I am contemplating Nitrox and Tech 1 classes. I have a few questions about gear, but i'll post those in a different section.
Well, that's about all i got before i have to do my chores.
Fair Seas and great vis!

Welcome to Scuba Board and hope you'll post some trip reports from diving Hawaii. It gets some attention here, especially given that it's a destination with shore diving as an option.

Living in HI and not diving for 20 years? You have incredible will power! :cool:

Living in HI and not diving for 20 years? You have incredible will power! :cool:
sorry i wasn't more clear. it's been about 5 years without a SCUBA, but plenty freediving, and snorkeling. lots of time on the water, but not breathing compressed air. :D but now the siren's call is LOUD and I am drawn once again to the deep!

Back
Top Bottom