Donate and get Suunto D6i dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

57Writer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thanks to our project partner SUUNTO, we are offering TWO (each) D6i dive computers with a retail value of over $1000 for a donation of $1K to the We Are Water project. If you are in the market for one of these fine dive computers, donate to a great cause, and get one of the best dive watch/computers at the same time.

Go to the We Are Water campaign here.

I was just looking at getting one of these computers, couple of questions though: 1. can you ship to an APO/AP address (US Army) 2. Is the DC fully warrantied and all that (I read that suunto is pretty strict about online sales) 3. Transmitter or no?

Sounds like a great way to support a cause and get the DC I want. PM me or reply here and I'll get with you

Yes, we can ship to APO. Full warranty. No transmitter, it is an option. Suunto is fully supporting the We Are Water Project, and is supplying these to us directly for the purpose of helping raise funds for the project. (Jill is sponsored by Sunnto.) Thanks.

Excellent, consider me sold

I just did the perk, awesome deal. It didn't let me select APO/AP for the city, so I did california. which usually works, the zip code is right though. Good luck with the campaign I'll be following along for sure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom