Donald Cerone almost died cave diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackOfDiamonds

Jewish Space Laser Operator
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A very interesting 17 minute long piece from a Joe Rogan podcast with Donald Cerone, a UFC fighter who loves cave diving.

He shares his story of the near miss, i found it fascinating to listen to so thought ill share incase anyone else is interested.

Sorry, mate...old news.

We’ve already bickered, lobbed passion grenades and dropped opinion bombs on each other about Cowboy’s cave experience.

Sorry, mate...old news.

We’ve already bickered, lobbed passion grenades and dropped opinion bombs on each other about Cowboy’s cave experience.
I must have missed it, searching for "Cerone" in the search bar yielded no results either.

No worries...I’m a hugger, not a hater.

Well, with COVID maybe I’ll just stick to fist bumps and lay off the hugs.

If really motivated, I pull out the finger guns. But somewhat like VPM versus Bühlmann, everybody has their preferred technique. I rather prefer the Isaac model rather than the Hoff model. The Hoff model has had side effects of drunkeness, eating hamburgers off the floor and shameful YouTube videos. The Isaac model is just happy and helpful.

upload_2020-9-30_12-21-30.jpeg

upload_2020-9-30_12-23-27.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom