Don Janni = Turning 96?!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikswi

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how I arrived at this info. Maybe its just an ingrained habit to click on posters profiles and have a peek to get to know them a little bit better.

During my "Poking Around" I happened to notice that " Don Janni " will be turning 96 next month!! Born in 1910? Is this a typo/glitch or are we in the midst of a very experienced/seasoned diver?!

Or,...... maybe he's just waiting to see who will pick up on the dates, in which case,....I WIN!!!! (whats my prize? Ill take my Inspiration rebreather now THANK - YOU!)

I think I'm flattered.... you made a post all about little ole me.

Yes, You win the prize!!! Keep an eye on your mail box. It'll be arriving soon.

So... you feel you're in the midst of a very experienced/seasoned diver anytime you come across one of my posts huh. Well, thanks for the compliment!!! Truth is, I only have 56 life time dives. Just average. Probably below average.

As for my age... I wouldn't put to much effort into guessing.

Don

mikswi:
Not sure how I arrived at this info. Maybe its just an ingrained habit to click on posters profiles and have a peek to get to know them a little bit better.

During my "Poking Around" I happened to notice that " Don Janni " will be turning 96 next month!! Born in 1910? Is this a typo/glitch or are we in the midst of a very experienced/seasoned diver?!

Or,...... maybe he's just waiting to see who will pick up on the dates, in which case,....I WIN!!!! (whats my prize? Ill take my Inspiration rebreather now THANK - YOU!)

Now your 11! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom