dominica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pammyk

Reaction score
Hi everyone...my husband and i have a time share in cabo san lucas and we are looking to trade it summer of 2005. Believe it or not we're already looking for good places to go diving next summer. Has anyone here ever gone diving in dominica? Is the diving good there? I've heard it's one of the top 5 dive destinations. I'm a new diver and my husband is getting certified next month. I've also been looking at the British Virgin Islands. Any information would be great! Thanks in advance.

Pam

pammyk:
Hi everyone...my husband and i have a time share in cabo san lucas and we are looking to trade it summer of 2005. Believe it or not we're already looking for good places to go diving next summer. Has anyone here ever gone diving in dominica? Is the diving good there? I've heard it's one of the top 5 dive destinations. I'm a new diver and my husband is getting certified next month. I've also been looking at the British Virgin Islands. Any information would be great! Thanks in advance.

Pam

Might wish to start here, Pam--->

http://www.scubaboard.com/search.php?searchid=550369

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom